2018年12月5日水曜日

Replacement theology

I believe in Jerusalem.  Whether the current Jerusalem or any other new location... I believe that Jerusalem shall be recovered physically.

I also believe that the Truth effects in spiral way.  Elohim Reveals Himself through out the history.  And the world history continues and repeat in spiral way.
From a small circle to big one....

We should not stay in replacement theology.   And yet there is some truth in  the replacement theology.

Take the example of Exodus.
Myself soul ("0" Ain, the first temple) get set free from the slavery, myself heart ("00" Ain Soph, the second temple) get set free from the slavery, then myself body ("000" Ain Soph Aur) the third temple get set free from the slavery).

After that my household (0,000 the first temple)→My community (00,000) the second temple)→My town (000,000 the third temple)

I realized this studding Sephirothic  Tree (Kabbalah)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿