2018年11月24日土曜日

Tao to be a messianic. 1

I was born in a far east land.
My mother was a very beautiful woman that holds a letter that means "beauty" in her name.

In the modern history of Asia, there were three famous sisters.
They are called as Soong sisters.

I was about to be named as Meiling, Mary as English name, that holds the letter of "beauty" as my mother's name.
But as soon as my mother saw the new born baby, she had to change her plan.
I was so ugly with a tumor covered half of my face, so yellow because of jaundice and few days after, my skin was covered with eczema.
My mother felt pity she changed her choice of the sister.  Instead of Meiling Soong, who is the wife of general Chiang Kai-shek, she chose Ailing, the first sister, and that name is Irene in English. The name holds a letter means "love".  She prayed through this name so her daughter will be at least lovely despite of her being so ugly.

ELOHIM Leads our lives with endless wonder.  It is Him that Named me as Irene, in Hebrew this name is Salome, Shalomit.
I know this name freaks lots of people out because of the princess Salome who demanded the head of John the Baptist as a pries for her exotic dance.
And this might freak you out.... that I was a professional dancer and I danced in Rome at the presence of Romans for long time.

In this blog, I will write about my fate, my bible study and about my relationship with ELOHIM.
You will find out, by and by, why I do not use that common word "God" and why I call our Savior as  Yehushua, instead of Jesus or Yeshua.
I will write especially about my personal passage to Yehushua HaMassiah in this category of "Tao to be a Messianic"

Dear Adonai ELOHIM,
praise be Thy Name.
Over these 42 years, You Are training me.  I was a sinner.  One of the most terrible sinners, I was.  But You Chose that sinner to show your truth.  I am your media and your peace.
I hereby speak out as your witness.  I testify that You Are alive and expressing your existence through out so many things.
You Prepared me with the ability of the "tongue".  Now You Are typing through the "tongue" and "body" You have prepared to appeal to Your chosen ones.
I know out there, some are laughing.  But for others that are chosen by You, for that are Your "lost lamb", You Will blow that trumpet and they shall rise up from the ashes, up from the tomb.  They will be driven by the code You Hid in their "ladder".
I pray blessings for my brothers and sisters.
Let their ears be opened.  Not because of my poor words but by Your voice, may they move.
In the Holy Name of Yehushua, I pray.
Amen

Tao to be a Messianic 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿