2018年11月26日月曜日

Enjoying the favor of Saturn is as bad as acting for him.

This is my son, Ryo Michelangelo.
Now it is 2018, he is 8.

Once we had Jamaican family as our friends.
African Americans are so popular here in this "village" where we live especially because this family is with two kids.  People treat them like a Hollywood star or pandas in a zoo.
Ryo once felt little bit of jealous because a group of four girls made fuss to take picture only of the Jamaican boy and pushed my son out.
He said "where should I go to be loved like him?"

I shared that with the mother and she said "it is only Japanese that make that kind of fuss just because our being black." sounding rather despising Japanese.
I was very happy to hear that and said "I take it as chance to RM to get over the jealousy." I was happy because I thought my friend understood what hurt my son.

5 seconds later than that conversation, 2 girls bumped my son with their hips to take picture of the Jamaican boy and they asked the mother to take the picture for them.
My son cried and the mother saw it and said to the girls .... "Sure you guys stand there and smile."
I left the place with my son without saying anything.
I didn't like the action of that Jamaican mother because I believe, enjoying the favor of Saturn is as bad as acting for him.

I wrote about this experience in the FB few days ago because I was asking ELOHIM if it was me that should repent for my un-forgiveness or them that dress like christians for being hypocrites.
ELOHIM Answered so clearly.

2 or 3 days after my writing about that, we and my Ecclesia went out. While excursion, my son decided to swing in a park.  He does that sometime because that is how he meditates and talks with ELOHIM.
Again 5 seconds later, 2 old ladies came asking if they can take picture of my son.  We are Japanese and look Japanese nothing of us is unique.  We are not famous. None knows us.
Yet...., they wanted his picture.
We didn't commit the same sin because, my son was the only kid in our Ecclesia , and in that park at that moment.

His Message is so clear.
We are the apples in His eyes and we are the Ecclesia for Him.
My son values a lot in the eyes of ELOHIM.

Praise ELOHIM!

In this category of "Salome's nursery room", I'd like to share more of my experience in raising my son with Messiah.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿